Ad

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ballet Booties (free pattern)



 This is my very first FREE crochet pattern! Hope you all enjoy. This pattern is copyrighted and is not to be sold. You are free to make these and sell the finished product.


Charissa’s Ballet Booties (12 months)

I used a G hook (4 mm) for this pattern and any kind of WW yarn :)

Sole
Row 1:  ch 17
Row 2:  sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each st across (16 stitches)
Row 3:  sc in each stitch on other side of chain (end of 3rd row = 32 stitches around) sl st in end
Row 4:  ch 1 turn, sc in each of the next 9 st, hdc in each of the next 2 st, dc in each of the next 4 st, 2 dc in the next st, 4 dc in next st
Row 5:  Working around – 2 dc in next st, dc in each of the next 4 st, hdc in each of the next 2 st, sc in each of the next 9 st (39 st) and sl st to join

Body of Bootie
Row 6:  chain 1, sc in each stitch around (39) slip st to join
Row 7:  chain 2, (counts as first hdc) hdc in each stitch around, (39)  sl st in 2nd chain of (chain 2)) to join
Row 8:  chain 1, sc in each of next 10 st, hdc in each of the next 4 st, dc in each of the next 11 st, hdc in each of the next 4 st, sc in each of the next 10 st (39) sl st to join
Row 9:  chain 1, sc in each of the next 10 st, **sc in next stitch, sc2tog** 7 times, sc in each of the next 10 st, sl st to join.


Copyright 2012 ~ A Girl and Her Yarn Boutique



8 comments:

  1. This is very cute,Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!!
    Great job on your first (posted) pattern!!!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! These would look so precious on a baby girl. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara!! You're very welcome & Thank you for having me, it's always a pleasure! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Your Ballet Booties won the most viewed feature fir my Super Link Party! Come check it out & pick up a featured button! :-)
    Also, let me know if you have a blog button for me to grab. If so, I will display it under "Featured Guests" for the week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you!! How cool!! :) I don't have a button just yet, I'm actually not sure how to make one. hehe. But I did try to grab yours but when I tried to add it to my post it didn't work for me. Am I not supposed to put it in the post?

      Delete